|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Optimized for baritone ukuleles with standard DGBE tuning
- Precision rectified clear nylon trebles for unsurpassed roundness and dimension control
- Silverplated copper wound basses
- Preferred for their warm and long lasting tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
D'Addario Baritone Ukulele strings are designed specifically for that instrument. They're made from clear rectified nylon and silver-plated copper wound on nylon, providing warm, long-lasting tone.
D'Addario is the world's largest manufacturer of strings for musical instruments. Many top guitarists won't play any other brand. Regardless of your playing style, D'Addario has a set of strings that's right for your baritone ukulele.
1 x J68 Baritone Ukulele Strings