|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation
- Balanced straight tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier
- Switchable pre-amp modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with 4 mm thick rubber mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes 45 RPM adapter and removable hinged dust cover
The AT-LP3 completely programmed belt-drive turntable allows you to take your simple listening experience to the following level with cutting edge highlights not ordinarily found on programmed turntables. The reasonable straight tone arm accompanies a 1/2" mount widespread headshell and AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge, giving you brilliant high-devotion execution, in addition to the choice to utilize other moving magnet or moving loop cartridges based on your personal preference.
A using pressurized water damped lift control permits the pointer to be decisively and securely brought down and raised anytime on a record. However the turntable additionally offers completely programmed activity, so you can just press the Start catch to start play and the Stop catch to lift and restore the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop work happens naturally when a record has played right through).
The AT-LP3 is built of hostile to vibration damping materials that cutoff points low-recurrence criticism. Reverberation is additionally decreased by the turntable's bite the dust cast aluminum platter and going with 4 mm elastic damping mat. Prepared to play both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records, the AT-LP3 highlights an implicit switchable phono preamp and a joined double RCA yield link that empower it be associated with a home sound system, fueled speakers and different segments if they have a committed turntable info.
1 X Audio Technica AT-LP3WH