|Size (L x W x H)||95 cm x 35 cm x 14 cm|
- Grand Concert body acoustic with solid Sitka spruce top and Okoume back and sides
- Tonewood blend produces a full, balanced tone
- Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp with onboard tuner kicks out incredible amplified acoustic tone
- Nyatoh neck with ovangkol fingerboard is instantly playable and responsive
- Smooth cutaway gives you effortless access to the upper frets
- Low gloss finish lets the spruce top's natural tone come through beautifully
- Genuine ovangkol bridge, compensated bone saddle, and bone nut provide wonderful tonal support
Stellar Acoustic-electric from Ibanez
The Ibanez Artwood AC150CE is an acoustic player's delight at an amazing price point. Featuring a Grand Concert body with a solid Sitka spruce top and Okoume back and sides, this gorgeous instrument puts out stellar, well-rounded acoustic tone. And with an Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp with onboard tuner, this axe kicks out incredible amplified acoustic tone when you are ready to plug in. In addition, the AC150CE also has a nyatoh neck with ovangkol fingerboard that is instantly playable and responsive. And with a smooth cutaway, the AC150CE gives you effortless access to the upper frets.
Blending of vintage and tradition
The Ibanez Artwood series of acoustics provide features and design that blend the past and the present for a vintage yet up-to-date playing experience. The AC150CE is a fine example of this marriage. The low gloss finish lets the spruce top's natural tone come through beautifully, keeping it protected and allowing the wood to age in appearance and tone. A genuine ovangkol bridge and a bone nut and saddle provide wonderful tonal support and a vintage look as well.
1 X Ibanez AC150CE-OPN