|Size (L x W x H)||80.5 cm x 18.6 cm x 8 cm|
- 49 Natural Touch mini keys
- Velocity-sensing keybed
- Full set of hands-on controls includes a pitch wheel, a mod wheel, and octave selection
- Core MIDI compatibility provides plug-and-play compatibility with any Mac computer or iOS mobile device
- USB provides all the power you need, even when connected to your iPhone or iPad
- Plug in an optional sustain pedal (not included) for damper control
- Includes USB cable and software from Korg, UVI, AAS, Propellerhead, and Ableton
Compact MIDI Keyboard
Control that’s conveniently simplifie
With all of the endless options, configurations, and choices that modern technology offers musicians today, in the end, the simplest solution is often the best solution.
An uncomplicated, straightforward design, compact size, and easy connectivity made the first-generation microKEY series a bestseller.
Our second-generation microKEY lineup retains those attributes and adds iPad and iPhone support*, plus a damper pedal jack for improved playability. We’ve also added a 49-key model, for the player who needs a few more keys in a still-compact format.
In all, the microKEY series has evolved to become even more convenient and versatile, making it an ideal choice for first-time and more established players alike. Whether you’re producing in the studio, or creating on the go, the microKEY will give you exactly what you need – and nothing you don’t.
* Via the Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor – sold separately.
Compact and playable Natural Touch Mini Keyboard
KORG’s Natural Touch mini keyboard has been carefully designed to assure playability while staying compact, and makes it easy to play chords or rapid phrases. Choose between a 25, 37, 49 or 61-key configuration to suit your specific playing style and space/travel requirements.
Connect with a single USB cable*; supports Mac, Win, iPad, and iPhone
Since the microKEY is USB bus-powered, you only need a single USB cable to connect it to Mac or Windows. There's no need to install a driver; just use your preferred music software (or install any of the applications provided with microKEY), connect it to your computer and start playing right away! The second generation of microKEY now supports easy connection to iPad and iPhone. Add an Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor and one USB cable and your setup is complete, allowing you to access apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand.
* For connection to the iPad/iPhone, use the Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor.
1 X Korg MicroKey2-49Air