|Size (L x W x H)||60 cm x 19 cm x 8.5 cm|
- 61 Natural Touch mini keys
- Velocity-sensing keybed
- Hands-on controls include a pitch/mod joystick, octave selection buttons, and a sustain button
- Runs for about 30 hours on just 2 AA batteries or USB power for wired use
- Connect to your computer or mobile device via low-latency Bluetooth LE
- Core MIDI compatibility provides plug-and-play compatibility
- USB provides all the power you need even connected to iPhone or iPad
- Includes USB cable and software from Korg, UVI, AAS, Propellerhead, and Ableton
Korg microKEY Air
Bluetooth MIDI Keyboard
Control, unplugged Too many wires in your studio?
Are they literally holding you back from the freedom of different configurations and setups? KORG, creators of the best-selling microKEY series and the next-gen microKEY2 series can help you break free with the new microKEY Air series of wireless MIDI controllers!
Connect wirelessly to iPad, iPhone, Mac, or Windows
The microKEY Air supports Bluetooth Smart “Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI”. You can easily connect wirelessly to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand, as well as any MIDI-capable music production software on your Mac or Windows. Painstaking tuning of the Bluetooth capabilities means high stability and low latency, no strings – or wires – attached.
Lasts a month between battery changes
With an average of one hour of use per day, the batteries allow approximately one month of operation. And best of all, the microKEY Air runs on just two AA batteries.
To USB or not to USB?
microKEY Air can also be connected via a traditional USB cable. Since the microKEY is USB bus-powered, you only need a single USB cable to connect it to Mac or Windows. There's no need to install a driver; just use your preferred music software (or install any of the applications provided with microKEY Air), connect it to your computer and start playing right away! The second generation newly supports connection to iPad and iPhone. Add an Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor and one USB cable and your setup is complete, allowing you to access apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand.
1 X Korg MicroKey2-61Air