|Size (L x W x H)||50 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm|
- Portable 303-style analog bass synthesizer
- Three analog oscillators self-tune for constant, stable pitch
- Slide function lets you create classic acid-style basslines
- Sync In/Out makes it easy to play in time with Monotribe or other Volca machines
- Control via the onboard ribbon or via MIDI input
- Save your own patterns for later recall
Powerful analog bass sound creation and an Electribe-inspired sequencer for the ultimate bass lines
Aggressive sounds that stand up to the drums; fat sounds that support the rhythm; funky sounds that generate a groove - the volca bass is an analog bassline groove box that has what you need for a wide range of bass lines.
Although simple in structure, the analog sound engine has an unmistakable presence with subtle nuances that cannot be reproduced by a digital simulation; it's a great choice for acid house and many other styles of music. The step sequencer distilled from the Electribe is not only visually intuitive; it's also a powerful way to generate "free form" bass loops that will stimulate your inspiration.
1 X Volca-Bass