|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 13 cm x 9 cm|
- 2 matched condenser microphones for stereo studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphones for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
2 Matched Studio Condenser Microphones
C-2 microphones are built to capture the performance of a choir, piano or any other vocal or acoustic sound source to provide a beautiful true-to-life sound. Sold in perfectly matched pairs, these outstanding C-2 mics are ideal for acoustic guitars and overhead drum studio and live sound applications.
What is a Condenser Microphone?
A condenser mic is the ideal choice for capturing vocals or acoustic instruments, either in live or recording settings. By their very nature, condenser microphones are much more sensitive than dynamic microphones, enabling them to pick-up even the subtlest of signals. Thanks to their cardioid (heart-shaped) pattern, C-2 microphones pickup your source signal while rejecting off -axis sounds that can ruin an otherwise perfect recording. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V DC) for operation. You can power them from any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer – plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
1 X Behringer C-2