|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Dedicated control surface for FL Studio DAW software (Mac and PC)
- 4 x 16 control matrix with velocity-sensitive RGB pads
- Navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar, and Playlist menus without a mouse
- Performance mode allows you to create sequences and play instruments in real time
- Dedicated transport section for comprehensive session control
- Up to four units can be connected to create a powerful 8 x 32 matrix
Performance Controller for FL Studio
INTRODUCING THE AKAI PROFESSIONAL FIRE
The new Akai Professional Fire represents the first of its kind, a dedicated hardware controller for the FL Studio Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) platform. Created in close partnership with Image-Line, Fire is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the workflow and music-creating experience for all FL Studio producers.
Fire features a dedicated browser function to navigate, audition and load your audio samples, recall project files and open plugins. Simply select browser and use the Select rotary encoder to preview and load content and devices within FL Studio - The graphical OLED display makes for easy browsing and controlling the various files, menus and parameters within your session a breeze.
Featuring plug-and-play integration, within seconds you’ll be creating patterns and building tracks using Fire’s 4 x 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pad matrix, designed for immediate interaction with FL Studio’s celebrated step sequencer.
At the touch of a finger
Get hands-on with your production with everything you need to control FL Studio’s channels and patterns. With direct hardware control over your session, you can easily mute and solo channels, expand the grid matrix, select new channels, navigate through patterns and much more without touching a mouse.
1 X Akai Professional Fire