|Product SKU||Novation:Launch Control|
|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm|
- An amazing compact controller for Ableton Live and other DAW software
- 8 x touch-sensitive mini pads let you trigger loops and samples with ease
- 16 x knobs provide tons of hands-on control for parameters, levels, and more
- Dedicated navigation buttons provide advanced integration with Ableton Live
- Recallable templates let you completely switch control schemes on the fly
Novation Launch Control
Novation Launch Control is portable USB MIDI controller from Novation Launch series, which designed to work as single midi controller for Ableton Live, FL Studio, any other DAW, and to complete Launchpad S/Mini and MIDI keyboard Launchkey with 16 rotary pot controllers. The controller also has 8 full-sized pads like in the Launchpad.
We should just mention that the controllers of the Launch Control though are digital, but they have 300-degree motion limit. Thus, the best option for their use — one selected set of parameters. The Novation Launchpad controllers serve as filters and volume in the iPad app.
Manual setup is not required: the device is ready for operation right after connection to the computer and is seen automatically by Ableton. Everything is clearly explained in an illustrated 3-page PDF document Launch Control Ableton Live Guide. The set also includes a paper “cheat sheet” on the functions of the controllers of Launch Control. So let’s start our detailed overview from specs, as usual.
1 X Novation Launch Control