- Excellent 24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with phenomenal analog and digital circuitry
- Steinberg's D-Pre Class A discrete mic preamp with +48V phantom power onboard give you excellent analog sound
- Line level RCA outputs for connecting your studio monitors
- Latency-free hardware monitoring
- Cross-platform compatibility for iOS, Mac OS X, and Windows
- Includes Cubase AI music production software
Combining an extremely compact design, extraordinary build quality, full iPad connectivity and the outstanding D-PRE mic preamp, the UR12 redefines quality for its class of 2-in 2-out USB interfaces. 24/192 converters offer you outstanding levels of audio fidelity, while the D-PRE gives your microphone recordings incredible detail, depth and dynamics.
One Class-A D-PRE mic preamp
Yamaha’s highly acclaimed D-PRE preamp delivers a truly transparent and beautifully detailed sound that is unrivaled in this product class.
Major recording software compatible
The UR12 is compatible with all major audio editing, mastering, and music production software supporting ASIO, Core Audio or WDM standard.
Latency-free hardware monitoring
The UR12 features latency-free hardware monitoring with an easy-to-use monitor source switch that allows you to choose between the direct signal and the output of your host application.
UR12 offers an easy way to streaming performances live to the internet, with incoming audio signals merged to the playback signal from Cubase or other DAWs inside the computer.
Cubasis LE included
Cubasis LE is a streamlined version of Steinberg’s popular iOS music production app, offering professional music production on your iPad.
1 X Yamaha Steinberg UR12